Protein cookie recipe that will make you drool!
Not saying that this is the healthiest, naughtiest and tastiest choc chip cookie recipe ever.
But I challenge you to find one better ;)
This recipe has been perfected over a number of years and was created in the search for the perfect healthy(ish) snack that was low carb, low sugar, vegan option, gluten free and provided lots of good energy to smash out a workout or workday.
Generally making 8 cookies and providing around 140 calories per cookie they will help keep you feeling full. They also only contain 4 grams of carbs per cookie and only 3 grams of sugar, which compared to normal choc chip cookies with over 15-20 grams is a massive win.
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup MHAwhey Organic Vanilla Bean or Vegan (V by mha ) Vanilla & Coconut
- 2 Free range Eggs or Flax eggs
- 2 tbsp Natvia
- 50gm Dark Choc Chips (Vegan if required)
- 60gm Butter or Coconut oil
- Melt butter on stove or in microwave and set aside to cool.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix eggs with whisk into cooled butter.
- Stir wet mix into dry mix.
- Break into small amounts and flatten on a greased tray.
- Cook for 12 mins at 175 degrees.
- Cookies are ready when slightly browned.